Monday 6 May 2013

New Leaves...

So I've realized that I have been horribly neglecting this blog. In an attempt to turn over a new leaf (or more likely several leaves) I have made somewhat of a pact with myself that I will update this more regularly (at least once per week). My sanity has been waning as of late and without an adequate outlet for my daily frustrations I might just snap... Okay so that was a bit dramatic, sometimes we need drama to motivate us to act; at least that's what my therapist tells me... Where was I... Oh right, writing!

My goal is to be more general in my scope but more succinct in my structure. Brief highlights of my daily escapades, frustrations, joys and sorrows will be chronicled to follow my training up to nationals, and the competition there as well. Short updates will be up on my twitter feed (@TLanderyou) and facebook so feel free to follow me there as well. And of course if you enjoy my blog share it with others! I'd love nothing more than for this blog to touch more than just my family, friends, and a few racquetballers.  Look for new posts on Wednesdays or Thursdays going forward, cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment