Friday 14 October 2011

Guadalajara Day 1: Arrival and Village

Upon our arrival in Gualajara last night I realized I was feeling quite polarized. Excited but exhausted, hopeful but deflated, inspired but just... tired. I felt like a runner who had just completed a marathon; so overjoyed at the completion of my personal odyssey but at the same time completely drained from the journey. I regret to say that this will be an extraordinarily short post because our morning practice session requires that I be ready to go in 29 minutes and at the present time there are somewhat more pressing details (showering, eating, slapping myself awake, etc.) that need to be dealt with. A more lengthy and detailed post will be done later today (hopefully with some pictures!) so stay tuned.

Tim 

No comments:

Post a Comment